aCUBE Technologies (hereinafter referred to as “aCUBE”), owner of the brand, logo and service bulksms1.com provides a select group of Users (“User”) with a enterprise grade messaging service to send SMS to a large number of group members to their group, short code solutions, long code solutions, and bulk voice solutions (hereinafter referred to as “the service” or “this service”). This service is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- You, the user of this service, understand that the service allows for you to be able to send messages to people in your group. You also understand that the intent of this service is to communicate only with people you know and not to people you do not know and those who would not be interested in receiving messages from you.
- You, the user of this service, confirm that you have read the provisions of the NCCP Registry of TRAI and understand that the essence of this registry is to reduce or take away the incidence of SPAM for mobile Users. (For more details on NDNC, visit http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry)
- You, the user of this service, confirm that the mobile phone numbers to whom messages will be sent using this service are authentic & belong to people you have personal, professional or business relationships with. You further confirm that you have not included in the list any number of any person(s) who is not known to you.
- You, the user of this service, confirm that you can provide, on request, an auditable acceptance or permission from all such people whom you intend to send SMS messages to using this service, to receive messages from you via bulksms1.com.
- You, the user of this service, understand that in light of NCCP Registry and the clauses laid out therein, sending of any unsolicited message could result in penalties being levied.
- You, the user of this service, agree to use this service judiciously and without violating privacy of the people concerned. You also agree to comply with all necessary laws as maybe applicable.
- You, the user of the service, agree to bear all responsibility for the messages sent to your group by using this service. You agree to indemnify aCUBE against all complaints and claims arising out of violation of the NCCP provisions due to your acts.
- You, the user of the service, agree to follow all laws of the land and respect and abide by all directives, guidelines and circulars issued by TRAI, as maybe applicable, from time to time.
- You, the user of the service, understand the message length of SMS messages, will be measured as follows – message length (up to) will be measured as per following chart: (i). 160-characters 1 message (ii). 306-characters 2 messages (iii). 459-characters 3 messages (iv). 612-characters 4 messages (v). 724-characters 5 messages
- You, the user of the service, understand and agree that it is your responsibility to consume the service within validity period offered to you, else the service will lapse after the validity period. In any case, maximum validity period of the service cannot exceed 1 year from the date of placing confirmed order against payment, after which the service will lapse.
- You, the user of the service, understand and agree that refund claims will not be entertained under any circumstances by aCUBE.
- You, the user of the service, understand and agree that delivery reports of messages sent through the service are dependent on data provided to aCUBE by mobile operators, which in turn is shared by aCUBE with you. If the mobile operator does not provide data on delivery reports to aCUBE, aCUBE will not be able to pass on the same to you.
- You, the user of the service, agree to pay aCUBE any amount that maybe payable for using the service, in excess to what you are entitled to as per order placed with aCUBE.
- You, the user of the service, agree and understand that interconnect charges, if applicable in future or in retrospect on any Indian or supporting overseas network, shall be charged extra and adjusted in the prepaid amount by aCUBE.
- You, the user of the service, understand and agree that only courts in Bangalore have jurisdiction over any and all matters pertaining to the service.
aCUBE reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without notice or liability, if aCUBE determines that you have violated any of these terms and conditions. aCUBE reserves the right to modify these policies at any time.
By submitting the order form and/or by making or issuing payment for the service, you agree to all the terms and conditions above.